Maintenance Technician ( Night Shift )
We have a new opportunity for a full-time, permanent, Equipment Maintenance Technician reporting to the Engineering Manager. This role is based with a business in Co Offaly. This is a Night shift role.
The Equipment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for providing a maintenance service to production machinery. You will ensure that all works follow the GMP requirements at the highest safety and quality standard.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance on production equipment and systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair, complex electro mechanical production equipment and systems.
- Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of computer based maintenance systems.
- Will need to be able to perform under pressure and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Familiar with installing/testing PNP/NPN sensors or various types.
- Experience working with some or all of the following systems, Pneumatic, PLC, Hydraulic, Vision, Laser, and Chiller Systems.
- Experience of working on Inverter, Stepper and Servo motor control systems.
- Observe all cGMP practices.
- Orders inventory items, stocks parts, and records transactions in inventory database.
- Calibrates, adjust, and repair processing equipment
- Ability to extract relevant data from equipment instruction manuals
- Flexible towards overtime as required.
- Make repairs and modifications in accordance to national and local building, electrical, and safety codes to assure regulatory compliance for a medical facility
- Participates in team decision making, and develop team problem solving and communication skills.
- Carry out all works in a safe and timely manner.
- Suitable candidates should possess a third level degree in Mechanical Engineering or Science Discipline (Manufacturing, Quality, or Packaging Technology) or have an apprenticeship in Mechanics
- Minimum of 3-5 year's experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment working on PLC/computer controlled equipment.
- Previous industrial experience in packaging/converting/injection moulding or Medical Device/Pharma industries is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities
- Auto CAD experience desirable.
- Project leadership skills and experience desirable
- Analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills required
- High attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
- Computer literate (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, Email)
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Email your CV through the attached link