Great opportunity with our clients in Navan, Meath!
Our clients are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to ensure production efficiency is maximised and return production to full capacity promptly. This includes Troubleshoot and repair of all factory equipment - electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical.
* Identify the root causes of problems and suggest process improvements for long term solutions.
* Ensure that all breakdowns are recorded in our SAP system.
* Carry out Preventative Maintenance work as required by PM schedules and suggest improvements.
* Maintain systems in place for spare parts stock and ensure system is being correctly utilised.
* Must be able to dismantle, adjust, modify, improve and assemble factory equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating/repair manuals, or drawings.
The role is Monday-Thursday and the shift is 9.45pm-6.15 am and includes a 2 hour attendance bonus each shift.
* Mechanical/Electrical based apprenticeship or equivalent qualification
* Min 4+ years' Maintenance Technician experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
* Multi-skilled Technician Experience e.g. Mechanical & Electrical
* Decisive & Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively to meet deadlines
* Excellent numeric and analytical skills
* Highly motivated with proven ability to work on own initiative
* Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
* Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals
* Methodical with excellent organisational and communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task on technical issues
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.