Our client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join the team based out of the Bray office in Dublin.
The role requires you to assist in their production facility and travel throughout Ireland to carry out scheduled commissioning and maintenance activities for our Electro-Mechanical and PC based control systems.
A technical and analytically mindset is required.
Self-motivated and customer focused, you will be required to work as part of a team using your initiative to help solve on-site problems.
PC literate and familiar with MS Office to log and report site visits along with a Full clean driving license is required.
* Carry out commissioning activities on our various control systems
* Carry out maintenance visits working on our various control systems
* Control panel production assistance as required
* Experience of site work an advantage
* Excellent telephone manner
* Willing to travel throughout Ireland
* Regular overnight stays whilst working on site
* Occasional out of hours work
* Ability to read site construction drawings an advantage
* Electrical/IT knowledge/qualification an advantage
* General computer & Windows knowledge
* General PC Skills - Microsoft Word & Excel
* General BAS/BMS/Fire Alarm knowledge an advantage
* Full clean driving licence
* Safe pass holder an advantage
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.