The Nature of the role is to support automated production in a fast-paced environment.
To Build upon and improve existing process design to optimize process and drive yield improvement through effective planned maintenance and fast response to repair issues. The technician must also Provide input on equipment installation, total preventative maintenance, electrical maintenance calibration of equipment and Use PLC programme to diagnose technical faults and problem resolution.
- Diploma in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification an advantage
- Should have at least 2 years high volume manufacturing experience, with a working knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems
- Working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors and controllers
- Must be available to work shift ( See documents for Cycle.)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Must be computer literate
Apply today, by sending your CV and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.