Our client, an innovative Multi National company, based a commutable distance from: Killarney, Macroom, Ballincollig, Kanturk is looking to employ a full time Manufacturing Maintenance (Electrical or Fitter Mechanical)Technician. You will have a technical qualification (Electrical or Mechanical) or a trade and some maintenance experience gained in a fast paced, high volume production facility.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment across the factory.
- The successful person will be required to comply with standard procedures to test and repair equipment.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replace defective components, and perform basic troubleshooting using standard equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Complete and document maintenance activities using Main saver CMMS.
- Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Uses a variety of hand, power and test tools and equipment.
- Provides general maintenance support as designated by Technical Team Lead.
This is a rotating 3 shift pattern, Mondays to Friday.
If you are interested in being considered for this highly valued role and keen to join a company that is expanding and stable, please apply by sending your cv today.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
you may have also searched for Maintenance Technician jobs Cork, Fitter jobs Cork, Electrician job Cork, Mechanical maintenance. technician job Cork, technician job killarney, maintenance job killarney