Maintenance Technician - Permanent
Maintenance Technician required for a leading medical Device manufacturer in Cork.
Working within a team of experienced technicians you will be responsible in supporting the preventative and predictive maintenance programmes.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A 3rd Level Qualification in automation systems or Mechatronics
- Strong electrical and electronic repair and diagnostic skills
- Experience in pneumatic and hydraulic fault finding and repair
- A clear understanding of robotics
- Experience with high speed manufacturing equipment
- Experience with maintenance of Vision systems
- Experience with Windows Networking
- Have programming knowledge for Logic Controllers, Drives, HMI
- Relevant working knowledge of an FDA regulated industry and GMP requirements. Experience working in a Cleanroom environment
- Good computer skills.
- Must travel for a minimum of 3months for training
APPLY TODAY! Contact Kerry Rickard for more information and to review the full job spec