Permanent Day Shift role with nice benefits.
While the technician's work will be predominantly electrical/controls oriented, it will involve applying a broad range of mechanical/electric/computing skills on automated manufacturing equipment and plant services. Core electrician skills will include knowledge and experience of instrumentation, industrial control systems, speed control, and PLCs, and will in addition, be supplemented by existing or developing mechanical skills such as welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanical drive systems.
- Performing routine maintenance on all equipment and maintaining documentation records.
- Carrying out overhauls, repairs, and line modifications.
- Faultfinding and repair of all site equipment, e.g. Production lines, compressors, boilers, refrigeration, etc, and in particular, Motors, PLCs, temperature control systems, computers, HMI units, and sensors. Maintaining existing drawings, and developing electrical drawings and schematics for new enhancements, using AutoCad.
- Ensuring spares stocks are maintained and controlled to the required levels.
- Undertaking installation and modification works, and participating in the setup and running of new process and product trials.
Apply now and we will review your cv for this role and touch base soon.
Applicants must have prior experience in a manufacturing environment.