Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Salary: Very generous salary + great benefit package
The Engineering Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance, overhaul, adjustment and modification of all plant and production equipment, as well as the fabrication of new and replacement equipment.
- To install, modify and maintain the full range of production equipment.
- To continuously improve the production operations.
- To assist in the complete validation of new and existing equipment including acceptance trials, debugging etc.
- To fully participate in company wide continuous improvement initiatives, working in teams as required and utilising appropriate quality tools as applicable.
- To maintain appropriate recording and reporting systems on all engineering related matters
- Good expertise of the Mechanical and Electronic Systems associated with high volume manufacturing equipment and hold a Third Level Qualification in one of those fields or the National Craft Certificate with additional training/ expertise.
Click Apply! Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions about the role or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/