Role Type: Permanent
Location: Little Island East Cork
Start date: ASAP
We are recruiting a Maintenance Technician to join our team in Cork. As a Maintenance Technician, you must be self-motivated, flexible and able to work within a challenging environment. You will be an integral part of a highly skilled Maintenance team tasked with maintaining and supporting high speed automated equipment.
Your duties as a Maintenance Technician will be to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance activities. You will be involved in the Implementation of a continuous improvement programme and carrying out upgrades to ensure the equipment set runs at optimum levels.
You will also keep abreast of our client's newest products to make sure you are able to react to any issues in a quick, efficient manner.
As part of your role, you may occasionally be required to undertake shift work to cover annual leave.
- Maintenance experience, either Electrical, Electronics, Electromechanical or Mechatronics.
- Experience in working in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Be familiar with trouble shooting automated equipment including fault finding on electrical, PLC, PC and pneumatic control systems.
- Have worked on all aspects of general maintenance and technical cleaning.
- Have experience in using a CMMS and working with PM programs.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a recognised Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Engineering, qualification.