Salary: Up to €58K
Rotating Shift pattern
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Technician who is looking to take the next step in their career. My client, a Maintenance Management Company is seeking an additional Maintenance Technician required for line support maintenance in a high volume food production environment.
This is a great company to work for, they provide every opportunity for staff to progress forward and because of this, have very low turn over of staff. Training and mentoring are a core part of the company's ethos.
This is a full-time permanent position working a rotating shift pattern and would suit someone coming from an similar work pattern.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
* You will perform electro-mechanical troubleshooting of processing & packaging equipment.
* PLC programming.
* You will carry out preventive & reactive maintenance routines.
* You will be responsible for, high speed repairs and handling and packaging equipment.
* You will maintain a high level performance across the production team and take appropriate action where faults occur.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Electrical trade qualification
* 2year+ experience in related industry.
* Background in high volume maintenance.
* Previous experience in Food/Beverage Industry packing machines is highly desirable.
APPLY TODAY and I will contact you directly to discuss in full detail. If you're unsure of your suitability or need more information, please don't hesitate to call Aoife on 086 044 3981.
Recruitment Consultant: Aoife Gleeson