Role Type: Permanent
Salary is Neg and DOE.
people that can lend their skills to both the electrical and mechanical side of maintenance
and you are either a qualified electrician or fitter with experience in a manufacturing
environment. This will suit someone that has a good knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics,
can fault find on PLC, can work with boilers, conveyors, bailers etc.
The Maintenance technician works as part of a small engineering team, and is personally responsible for troubleshooting, fault finding, unplanned & routine maintenance of all on-site manufacturing machinery, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum efficiency. The role is rostered across a day and late shift Monday to Friday with a rotating on call roster every three weekends.
· All work to comply with GMP and safety standards.
· Document all work done and conduct handovers with relevant personnel before leaving the factory.
· Communicate and co-operate with Maintenance Management, Production Management, Machine Operators and other Technicians.
· Escalate ongoing issues to Maintenance Management, and Production Management.
· Perform & support project work, preventative maintenance and continual improvement initiatives as and when required.
· Ability to undertake, complete and document preventative maintenance to a high standard.
· Actively partaking in meetings as and when required
· Attending required training and ensure a certificate of completion is forwarded to HR
· Participation in appraisals and performance reviews to assess your overall performance, duties, training requirements and development.
· Adhering to the rules and regulations and Health and Safety guidelines of the company and the rules and regulations around your role
· Demonstrate confidentiality at all times.
Experience - Troubleshooting experience on highly automated production equipment.
Demonstrable experience in electro-mechanical background.
Previous maintenance/fault finding experience.
The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative
Excellent Problem Solver
PLC / Pneumatics hydraulics knowledge desirable.
Knowledge of extrusion, plastics processing equipment desirable