Junior Maintenance Technician
(Electrician or Fitter Mechanical)
2 positions available
3 shift pattern, Mon-Fri
Our client based a commutable distance from Killarney, Macroom, Kanturk or Mallow, requires a Junior Maintenance Technician.
You will be joining a multinational company where innovation and career progression is encouraged.
This is a mass production facility which is quality focused. The company has a "local and family feel" to it.
You will be working with supportive colleagues in the Engineering department with an Engineering Manager who has been with the company for years. This manager will help coach and mentor you to your full potential helping you to progress your career.
As the Junior Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- installations, maintenance and repairs of equipment across the factory.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replace defective components and perform basic troubleshooting using standard equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Complete and document maintenance activities using Main saver CMMS.
- Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Provides general maintenance support as designated by Technical Team Lead.
- Maintains and reviews existing maintenance tasks and procedures to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
- Reports to Technical Team Lead accurately on all equipment downtime.
- Coordinates maintenance on critical systems/equipment with Technical Team Lead.
- Complies with all safety regulations.
If you're from the Killarney area, I have good news my client offers a bus service from Killarney to the site. This service is provided at a reduced cost for all shift patterns.
CONSULTANT: Richard O'Sullivan 086 185 23 27
Maintenance Technician, Fitter, Electrician, Mechanical maintenance