Maintenance Technician - DAYS ONLY
My client, a leading multinational are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team in Galway.
Working within their laboratory, which provides essential testing and technical services, you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment. To excel in this role, you should possess a working knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment and instrumentation. Experience with refrigeration or similar control systems will be an advantage. Previous exposure to highly regulated industries is also beneficial.
- Monday to Friday Days Only!
- Permanent Position
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer, including 25 days holiday.
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Perform and document daily checks on laboratory test equipment and associated utilities.
- Conduct scheduled equipment preventative maintenance (primarily on environmental chambers).
- Investigate breakdowns, debug, repair, and upgrade.
- Record activities in the computerised equipment maintenance system.
- Support installation and qualification of new equipment.
- Coordinate external maintenance service providers.
- Maintain critical spare parts inventory.
- Identify improvement opportunities in current processes.
- Minimum 2 years equipment repair or maintenance experience.
- Electrician certification or technical 3rd level certificate or diploma.
- Ability to interpret technical diagrams e.g., electrical or pneumatic diagrams.
- Good problem-solving ability. Ability to work as part of a team.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job description for this fantastic opportunity.