Maintenance Technician (Days and Shift)
I am delighted to be assisting my client find a Maintenance Technician to join their successful team. I have placed a number of Technicians with this company and every person who I have place there is really happy. They honestly have one of the best salaries in Dublin and provide bonus, healthcare, and flexitime!!!!
Having met with this company again last week they really are a great company to work for. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a break into the Medical Device industry.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance, overhaul, adjustment and modification of all plant and production equipment, as well as the fabrication of new and replacement equipment. The successful person will ideally have an electronics background
- To install, modify and maintain the full range of production equipment.
- To continuously improve the production operations.
- To assist in the complete validation of new and existing equipment including acceptance trials, debugging etc.
- To fully participate in company-wide continuous improvement initiatives, working in teams as required and utilising appropriate quality tools as applicable.
- To maintain appropriate recording and reporting systems on all engineering related matters
- Good expertise of the Mechanical and Electronic Systems associated with high volume manufacturing equipment and hold a Third Level Qualification in one of those fields or the National Craft Certificate with additional training/ expertise.
Click Apply! Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions about the role or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/