Maintenance Team Lead
Role and Responsibilities;
- Scheduling, generation and recording of all planned, reactive, and corrective works. Including recording of timecards, escalations, and full completion of the appropriate workflows, in an effort to analyse & improve the performance of the system's reliability and internal processes.
- Ownership for the performance of engineering systems assigned to the teams as well as the productivity, efficiency, and performance of the workflow.
- Ownership for the accurate and efficient reporting & incident reporting required, utilising all systems available including an effective shift handover procedure and end of shift report
- Effective two-way communication by the teams with all relevant stakeholders
- Escort or arrange for escorts for various contractors as required or as directed
- Safe and competent operation of engineering related equipment across the team, e.g. scaffold builds, MEWP operation and checks, lifting equipment, forklift, etc.
- Full use of all technologies available, including full use of all real time mobile technologies. e.g. phones, tablets, laptops, PDA with full compliance across the team.
- Identify & highlight cost effective and customer focused maintenance solutions.
- Take full responsibility for inventory usage by your team ensuring adherence to the associated procedures
- Provide support and participate in all continuous improvement projects and trials
- Support across the Management teams as required to familiarise, develop, and upskill shift team competencies.
- Drive high performance across the team through use of the Performance Management system.
- Active promotion of health and safety and safe working practices amongst all Asset Management contractors and staff.
- Assist in development of P2W, RAMS and emergency safety documentation as and when required.
- Provide site supervision of Asset Management maintenance contractors working on DAP assets ensuring that they operate in a safe and efficient manner and challenge non-conformance to same.
- Carry out and record completion of all toolbox talks and safety briefings.
- Maintain a clean & healthy environment in all BSU areas including associated monitoring and reporting.
- Relevant technical qualification (National Craft Certificate/Standards Based Apprenticeship) in mechanical or electrical discipline or equivalent, with a minimum of two years post apprenticeship' experience.
- Given the variety of asset types across the company, experience of all or some of the following systems is desirable. - Conveyor systems, automation, Building Service Systems (mech and/or Elec, Life safety, HVAC, Security, Public health systems etc.) Proven ability to lead and communicate effectively. A broad technical understanding of the various asset types at the company
- Strong operational awareness with the ability to analyse, evaluate and prioritise situations taking the bigger picture into account
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the CMMS system
- Strong work ethic with high level of initiative, enthusiasm & an ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication and judgement
- A motivated leader, capable of working both collaboratively and independently with the ability to motivate and manage people - some experience in people management is desirable or in step up TL roles
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail including scheduling, time management and planning
- Open minded approach and willingness to embrace change
- Strong influencing skills with the ability and experience to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of company policies, procedures, and processes.
- Committed to company values
- Hold a trade apprenticeship with an Advanced Certificate - craft (level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications) in a relevant trade.
- Full clean C1 Licence Driver holder.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.