Maintenance Supervisor / Lead - Roscommon
I am delighted to be assisting my client, a food manufacturing company in recruiting a Maintenance Lead to join their team.
Leading a maintenance team of 4, you will be responsible for monitoring line and machine performance and intervene as soon as any line deterioration performance occurs. You will also be responsible to work closely with the maintenance manager in developing and implementing a preventative maintenance plan.
The position will be working days only, 4 days on and 4 days off.
- Level 6 qualification in Engineering/relevant trade (Equivalent)
- Adequate knowledge in Consumer Foods Equipment and services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Trained trainer - delivery of training to maintenance technicians
- Comprehensive knowledge of site mechanical, electrical, PLC control and refrigeration systems
- Strong diagnostic/root cause analysis skills
- PC skills
- CMMS interrogation
- Lean Green Belt
For a confidential discussion and to see the full Job Description contact
Kerry on 086 044 3981