Location: Meath/Dublin North
Put your career on track with this maintenance supervisor role.
Key Deliverable on this position:
Provide leadership and support to the team, ensuring optimum team performance to meet departmental KPI goals.
Day to day duties:
- Day to day management of a small team of multiskilled maintenance technicians. .
- Monitoring & proactively planning daily to weekend work.
- Direct & provide technical support on troubleshooting and repair of all plant equipment onsite & offsite guidance
- Assist in training and development of new and current employees while maintaining training pack records.
- Ensure site stock control is adhered to and stocks systems correctly used. E.g. WIP, Spare Parts, Repairs etc
- Ensure team adhere to and use maintenance systems correctly
- Management of maintenance contractors on site & permit to work system
- Identifying and analyse root cause of problems while implementing permanent solutions.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to by all employees.
- Monitor team attendance, timekeeping, overtime and holidays
- Initiating performance management & disciplinary action as and when required.
- Work with site operation departments & CI teams to identify areas of improvement to improve plant performance
- Work actively with Maintenance Manager to maximise reliability of plant & sustaining change on site & department
- Regularly providing progress reports to the Maintenance Manager & Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
Flexible working hours & call outs may be required to meet the demands of site