My client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to join their expanding team at their world renowned manufacturing company in the Kildare area.
- The role of the Maintenance Planner is to support the Maintenance Manager & Supervisors with all necessary administration duties needed within the Maintenance Department.
- The duties to be undertaken will be technical in nature and an understanding of planned Maintenance and equipment will be required.
- Forward planning & Scheduling of PM's required on a daily basis for Maintenance Supervisors.
- Support, optimize and maximize efficiency by bundling similar work activities at specific locations.
- Generation of new PM's & review of existing ones to meet with machine manufacturers recommendations.
- Collect completed shift reports, job cards & breakdown sheets for Maintenance Supervisors on a daily basis and collate all information into the system aswel as generating Technician conformance reports.
- Maintain annual shift roster & holiday roster calendar.
- Generate the Maintenance team schedule weekly and circulate to Operations.
- Administer the weekly clock cards running all weekly & monthly reports, highlighting any issues to the Maintenance Manager.
- Update drawings when changes have been made within plant or with machinery.
- Other duties as directed by your Manager.
Experience / Qualification:
- 1-2 years' experience in a planning & scheduling role within a busy manufacturing industry.
- Advanced microsoft excel, word and Outlook.
- Ability to develop and maintain Maintenance systems.
- Technical understanding of manufacturing lines and equipment.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information please contact Jennifer on 0567775550 and apply through the link provided.