FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager on behalf of a manufacturing company in the Meath area. This is a full-time permanent role
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of working in a Maintenance Department with a minimum of 3-5 years people management. We also welcome applications from candidates at Supervisor level looking to step into a Manager role.
Duties to include
- Positively reinforce values & maintenance strategy to all employees on an on-going basis
- Managing the timely workload of the maintenance department while effectively dealing with site priorities
- Creating & maintaining a culture driving continuous improvement programmes throughout the plant.
- Identifying cost savings and driving cost efficiency programmes within the manufacturing operation.
- Ensuring all Maintenance personnel are trained & developed so that optimum operational performance is achieved
- Working closely with departmental managers and teams to ensure that all issues are dealt with through open communications & teamwork.
- Mentor & Coach team using RCA techniques to quickly identify root cause of downtime issues
- Ensuring Pemac CMMS is used to its full potential and departments are actively use system to prevent reactive work. Continuously updating CMMS to prevent future downtimes.
- Assisting in CAPEX projects as and when required. Identify future site CAPEX projects are identified before they affect KPI performance.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering Manager to drive change, implement new ideas & techniques.
- Communicating effectively with maintenance departments across the Xtratherm/Unilin Group
- Regularly providing progress reports to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager and site team
- Ensure work is carried out in compliance with leglislation & health and safety protocols
- Proven track record in a Maintenance Department with 5 years + people management experience
- Thorough understanding of the maintenance environment & best industry practices
- Experience of maintenance techniques TPM, PPM, CBM & RCM.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and identify process improvements to prevent failures
- Ability to multitask while capable of making decision quickly & effectively
- Experience in using CMMS systems e.g. Pemac
- Experience in stores management & stock control
- Excellent Problem Solving & RCA skills
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Driven individual capable of motivating maintenance team & sustaining positive change on site.
- Engineer qualified or trade qualified with relevant industry experience
DOE on experience and qualifications to date
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John Miller in confidence on 087 9955439