On behalf of our well established client, I am currently looking for a Maintenance Manager in Edenderry, Co Offaly
This is full time temporary contract.
- Managing assets to maximise efficiency and plant availability.
- Manage and lead maintenance of power plant while ensuring alignment with Operations Team according to the customer's instructions ensuring that defined targets are achieved and the works are carried out safely, economically and within environmental and other design limits of the Plan
- Responsible for strategic and procurement management of spear parts to ensure company standards and support all the operations in the company within the agreed budget.
- Implement Plant Business Management Systems including interfaces with partners, regulatory bodies, customers, and accreditation bodies.
- Lead the engagement planning process for the maintenance function ensuring an action plan is developed in conjunction with the team and implemented.
- Develop and implement a resource plan for the maintenance team.
- Ensure that all maintenance work is carried out in safe matter.
- Motivate and communicate with the team to ensure target are completed.
- Other ad hot duties may apply
- BSc in Engineering or Relevant Field
- 5 years' experience in similar role
- Previous experience in Power Plant Desirable
- Good team working and strategic skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Capable of working in a busy environment
- Capable of managing and leading the maintenance team
- Immediately available
To apply, please upload your CV to the link below.