Our client, based in West Cork requires a maintenance manager who has previous experience gained in a dairy production facility.
Do you have a formal technical qualification or trade?
Do you have 5 years people and maintenance management experience gained in a dairy production facility?
In this busy role you will be :
- Responsible for the day to day management of full Maintenance team
- Managing the Maintenance function within each Business
- Developing and managing appropriate KPIs to measure the efficiency of maintenance personnel and practices, and report on same
- Instil a continuous improvement culture within the Maintenance function
- Liaise with (Production / Utilities) Business Unit Managers on capital projects, providing technical expertise
- Assume overall responsibility for Maintenance Stores facility to ensure adequate stock and efficient supply of spare parts and consumables.
- Submit to management proposals for replacement / Improvement of plant and machinery
- Manage and develop team members (including succession planning)
- Contribute as a key member of the Operational Management team
- Pro-actively manage change (including cultural change)
If you are interested in applying for this career advancing position, please submit your cv today and I will contact you to discuss this maintenance manager vacancy.
Please note, you need to be in Ireland and eligible to work in Ireland without a visa to apply for this job.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have also searched for maintenance jobs Cork, Maintenance jobs Ireland, Maintenance manager jobs Cork, Maintenance manager jobs Ireland, Irish maintenance jobs, jobs in dairy, dairy jobs Cork, dairy maintenance jobs Cork