Our client, based in Coolock, is currently recruiting a Maintenance Manager.
This position will suit someone who is available to work 40 hours per week between Monday-Saturday (Saturdays will be included each week with the remaining hours made up between Monday-Friday)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Implement Preventative Maintenance & weekly production activities per plan
- Responsible for effective response to emergencies and equipment breakdown
- Work closely with the production to ensure downtime is avoided/minimal
- Implement a preventive maintenance structure and delegate to a team of external contractors
- Maintain a high level of health and safety and compliance
- Manage investigations in to any relevant incidents
- Align forecasted maintenance hours with plan
- Identify preventative actions to eliminate work flow interrupters
- Develop maintenance troubleshooting skills and tools, documents issue investigation
- Manage various maintenance/engineering projects
- Mechanical or Electrical trade qualification
- Ideally you will have both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance experience
- Experience in a similar Supervisory/Management role
- Ideally experience from a Manufacturing or Food environment
- Knowledge of safety standards
This is a new role, that has come about due to increased production requirements.
You will be joining an established food/bakery production facility, that is currently expanding their product line and increasing their production hours.
If you are interested in hearing more about this new position, please apply today and I will contact you for an immediate discussion.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Team Leader, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Fitter, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Tech