Role Location: Cavan
This company is committed to WCM standards. As maintenance manager you will be responsible for playing a key role in strengthening the maintenance team on site to plan requirements for current and future performance. Your responsibility will include craft management, budgeting and reporting.
You will have sole ownership of the plant maintenance.
We are looking to speak with candidates that come from an industrial/heavy plant or mining background and someone that is well seasoned in the management of craft people, prior union experience is highly regarded but not essential. This is an employer of choice in the area and if you are driven and passionate about your career this is an excellent opportunity not to be missed.
- WCM pillars are maintained.
- EHS standards are adhered to.
- Continuous improvement through asset management, conditioning and monitoring.
- Achieve technical plant reliability KPI's.
- Budgetary responsibilities.
Skills and Knowledge
- Circa 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Suitably qualified electrical and mechanical qualification or level 8 mechanical engineer.
- A self starter that can drive performance in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multi task to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Proven experience in a WCM site highly regarded.