I am delighted to be assisting this multinational company in their search for a Maintenance Manager for their Cork facility.
The maintenance manager job offers an excellent salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to manage the entire maintenance & facilities function of a blue chip multi-national manufacturing company.
To hit the ground running in this exciting and multifaceted Maintenance & Utilities Manager job you will need to have a minimum of 5 years + experience managing the various maintenance & utilities departments in a large manufacturing organisation. In this job you will have an extensive remit that will include:
- Managing the maintenance team which includes both mechanical & electrical specialist technicians and a maintenance supervisor.
- Managing all site utilities, HVAC, Energy supply etc.
- Responsible for the project management of both the CAPEX & day to day maintenance budget.
- Planning, mapping & implementing the preventive & predictive maintenance strategy for the entire plant in conjunction with other relevant stakeholder/functions.
- People management, recruitment & training and development of your maintenance team.
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung