Maintenance Lead Cavan
Our client, based in Cavan, requires a factory maintenance technician/lead.
You will be joining an established manufacturing multi site company, where you will be supported by the group maintenance and engineering manager.
Do you have a formal trade/engineering qualification? Fitter/Electrician?
Do you have factory maintenance experience?
- Thorough understanding of the maintenance environment & best industry practices
- Strong & Driven experienced maintenance person, who is capable of making difficult decisions in high pressure environment
- Highly motivated with proven ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail to drive change within department & site
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and identify improvements
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Excellent Problem Solving & RCA skills
- Engineer qualified or trade qualified (Electrical or mechanical) with relevant maintenance in industry experience
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical multi skilled background with minimum 5 years' experience.
- Experience within a demanding fast paced (continuous, one line) manufacturing site desirable
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position. If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting factory maintenance job, please apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for an immediate discussion.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
you may have also searched for maintenance jobs Cavan, fitter jobs Cavan, electrician jobs Cavan, maintenance lead jobs Cavan, maintenance supervisor jobs Cavan, workshop manager jobs Cavan