Role: Qualified Maintenance Instructor/Tutor - Woodwork, Tiling, Painting & Decorating.
Contract: Freelance/Self Employed.
FRS Training offers a wide range of QQI accredited training programs nationwide. Responding to the training needs of Irish Industry we offer industry leading construction skills and health and safety courses, including safe pass, forklift training, manual handling, CSCS, machine ticket training to the industry sector and practical skills, people skills, communication skills, customer service, IT skills, managing people, train the trainer, craft skills (to name a few) to the wider public who wish to broaden their career or personal development.
Due to continued success we have numerous short to medium contracts available in the Tipperary and Midlands region. We're looking for a number of freelance tutors skilled in various disciplines, to join our growing team.
- Relevant Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum 4 years teaching experience post qualification.
- Previous experience in the delivery of contracted training courses on behalf of Education Training Boards advantageous.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Good interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of own professional development through in-service and study.
- Excellent MS Office and reporting skills.
- Flexibility to travel throughout Midlands area.
To find out more about us, please visit us at www.frstraining.com