Maintenance Fitter / HGV Mechanic
To maintain and repair to a measured quality standard, the Company's equipment fleet and its customers own equipment.
* To service, repair & maintain aircraft ground support equipment to a high standard within the company guidelines and to conform to all current mandatory & HS legislation.
* To ensure all service documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
* To project a high customer service & corporate image at ALL times.
* The Role will involve possible shift working, including weekends
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Must be a "Time Served" Mechanical technician. Must possess Junior / Senior motor trade cert plus City & Guilds Mechanical Certificates or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- Must have a technical background with experience in the motor trade Industry.
- Must have worked on HGV / Plant equipment for at least 2 years
- Previous mobile working experience/ diagnostic experience and ability to problem solve would be an advantage
- Full Clean Driving licence Essential
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Computers.
- Have a high level of professionalism
- Good organizational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required
- Good English language skills both oral and written essential
- Undertake other duties or responsibilities where adequately trained.