Our client in Cavan is looking for a maintenance technician/fitter for their company.
The job requires the Maintenance Fitter to provide day to day engineering services in a busy
high-speed manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for the overall maintenance and repair of the equipment and machinery. Mechanical or Mechanical Maintenance Fitter should be able to multitask and solve
problems that arise on site. The job requires these problems to be resolved quickly and
Always be maintaining accurate and up to date maintenance documentation.
* Delivering a high-quality maintenance service to production.
* Ensure that maintenance works efficiently, effectively, safely, in line with the maintenance
strategy and responsible for carrying out planned work.
* Required to work shifts and on call rota
The successful Mechanical Maintenance Fitter candidate will possess:
* At least 2 years' trade experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter.
* The ideal candidate would be coming from a Manufacturing background.
* You will provide key engineering support to a busy production department.
* You will be required to trouble shoot and repair damaged or poor performing equipment.
* Assist in the compilation and presenting of technical feedback on engineering performance
relating to yield output, downtime and where necessary, you and the other technicians will
make engineering improvements and enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency.
* Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills are essential for this job.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Maintenance Fitter must be able to multitask and have a proven track record.
* Team player and a good problem solver.
* You must be flexible in this position and be prepared to undertake other work that may be
assigned to you from time to time, which may be outside the area of your normal duties.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.