Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
- Manage the maintenance & trouble shooting of the Plant and Equipment & provide support to the General Site
- Installation & commissioning of site & equipment.
- Carry out work orders in a timely and safe manner while maintaining adherence & full compliance with company procedures.
- Lead the plant preventative maintenance programme as scheduled.
- Develop in-depth working knowledge of all plant equipment
- Complete all work order form & paperwork in full.
- Follow all Health and Safety Rules and Regulations in the Site.
- To complete training and review of SOPs on compliance
- Mentor & manage the apprentices
- 3-4 years proven track record or demonstrated ability in mechanical/maintenance field.
- An ability to read diagrams and troubleshoot equipment.
- Good mental ability to logically follow a line of thought for problem solving.
- Computer Skills