Maintenance - Engineer
Are you an Electrical, Automation or Mechatronicgraduate looking to kick start your engineering career outside of Ireland 2020 a well-paid position (€30k plus shift allowance & benefits)?
Do you/Will you hold a level 7/8 qualification in Electrical, Mechatronics or Automation?
Would you like to work in fast paced and sometimes hectic work environment which will be demanding but highly rewarding both financially and in terms of developing your engineering skillset?
If so this is the graduate job that you have been waiting for!
We currently have a number of Junior Maintenance Engineering roles in the Netherlands for graduate engineers who are prepared to commit to 2 years living abroad in Holland working with a versatile and dynamic food manufacturing company who employ over 400 people across the Netherlands and who use ground-breaking technologies and the most efficient techniques in their plants!
YOUR NEW JOB/COMPANY:
As a result of the growth of the company the production plant is constantly changing and being upgraded to serve the business so a role here provides really interesting technical challenges for the engineering team to get stuck into and solve.
in your role as Junior Maintenance Engineer your primary remit will involve eliminating breakdowns, checking machines, installations and equipment and you perform preventive and corrective maintenance, modification and new construction work in the mechanical- , electrical- and software/automation field while working alongside experienced engineers, who will train and mentor you.
Co-inspecting and assessing the technical condition of equipment based on applicable standards and specifications, in the context of preventive and corrective maintenance in the mechanical and electrical field;
* Maintaining, changing and optimizing the PLC control;
* Performing planned maintenance and (parts of) new construction and / or overhaul work and reporting on findings and work in the maintenance management system;
* Bringing and maintaining machines and installations in reliable and production-ready condition.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- You have a level, 7 or 8 Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechatronic or Automation Engineering and have experience in a similar position in industry after your degree or on placement during your studies.
- You enjoy spending your spare time on hand on type hobbies such as fixing up car, tinkering with machines etc
- You do not have a nine to five mentality and are willing to work in a 3-shift service where you will have the change to earn a shift allowance of 12 % for days/afternoon and 27% for night
You do not need any experience as full training is provided and full relocation support in provided in terms of flights, accommodation while you settle into your new role.
What you do need to have is an interest in living abroad, a relevant electrical, automation or mechatronic qualification and a desire to build your engineering career in a hand's on/practical technical role.
Our client will take care of all travel and settling in expenses & formalities and the only expectation would be that you would commit to the 2 years
this is a great opportunity for you!
- A graduate engineering role in the Netherlands allows you to fast track your career.
- Roles paying between 30-35k higher than the average graduate roles witha 30 % tax rebate availablefor those holding a level 8 qualification or higher.
- Assistance obtaining your Dutch Tax Number, opening a bank account and organising your health insurance when you start your new life in Holland.
If you are ready to apply right now - press the 'Apply' button and send in your CV in Word format.