FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician on behalf of a leading agribusiness in North Tipperary. This is a full-time permanent role. Further career progression a distinct possibility.
The successful individual will liaise closely with the Plant Fitters and will engage in the maintenance and repair of factory plant, machinery and generating equipment. You will be also involved in project work and new plant installations. This role may evolve into a senior management role in time. This role offers the opportunity to join a very progressive agricultural business that has been supporting the farming community for over 40 years.
Duties to include
- Planned preventative maintenance of electrical systems.
- Reactive repairs to ensure minimum downtime on machines and equipment.
- Respond to breakdowns in other nearby sites.
- Responsible for assisting with electrical installations.
- Involved in project work and new plant installations.
- Positively and actively contribute to and participate in continuous improvement activities in the team
- Working as part of a team on multi-disciplined projects
- Ensure all QHSE requirements are fulfilled prior to work commencing.
- Work as part of a team on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Supervise project based wort from time to time.
- Contribute and participate in continuous improvements activities.
- Fully Qualified Electrician
- Experience in Industrial & Domestic Installation techniques.
- Safety systems experience and advantage
- Good attention to detail.
Attractive hourly rate based on experience to date
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls in confidence to John on 087 9955439