This role necessitates a highly motivated, resourceful & enthusiastic individual, who seeks a challenging technical environment to further develop their skills while at the same time enhancing core service product. This role is shift based and reports directly to the Electrical Team Lead who is responsible for ensuring the effective monitoring and maintenance of all electrical and control systems, as well as some campus electrical infrastructure.
The role requires that work is completed in a structured manner to ensure the completion of planned, reactive and emergency maintenance on a diverse range of electrical infrastructural assets including but not limited to; AGL systems, PLC's, SCADA systems, HMI Systems, Apron and Stand HMLs, Street Lighting in Ireland's busiest site to ensure a safe and efficient operation of the company campus at all times.
Successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of work on all elements of monitoring, reporting and maintenance of electrical assets to NSAI, ICAO Annex 14 and EASA standards and ICAO Service Manuals.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the Lighting Systems, ensuring full compliance with EASA regulations and ICAO Annex 14, ensuring systems are managed and maintained
- Promotion and drive of personal safety requirements in line with applicable Health & Safety and NASI Standards.
- Communicate effectively with the team to ensure the effective performance of assets through varies communication channels and technology platforms such as end of shift reports, Maximo w/o reports, MALM engineering, Malms testing reports, Scada Alarms, GIS etc.
- Carry out critical asset repairs, inspections, and health checks of systems, ensuring minimum KPI performance and availability targets of assets are met.
- Accurately gather and report relevant data and information that will assist in developing electrical asset-based health reports and ensure the optimum performance of assets.
- Ensure the full adaption and use of technology-based systems for the assurance of asset performance and compliance i.e. MALMS, Argos and similar systems to verify asset health, to enable the effective maintenance of assets etc.
- Ensure regular monitoring of Electrical Scada Systems during shifts and obtain updates from handover team members to ensure the optimum performance of assets and to ensure the appropriate planning of reactive maintenance based on the relevant health status of assets and alarm notifications from such systems.
- Provide support and respond to IAA Station Managers, Engineers & ATC requests as required during shifts on issues such as but not limited to Human Machine Interface Systems, Generator issue, Lighting Controls AGL failures or defect reports etc.
- Support the asset management team in assisting with the company Winter Maintenance Plan
- Provide electrical support as and when required to site colleagues and external contractors throughout the the site
- Engage and support project delivery teams during delivery of projects to influence the delivery of new electrical assets and systems
- From time to time and as required Step Up to the team lead role and activities.
- Ensure a collaborative working ethos within Asset Management and all relevant company stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic with a high level of initiative and enthusiasm, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, sometimes in a high pressure and safety critical operational environment.
- High attention to detail and quality of work.
- Strong concern for the health and safety of self and others with the ability to work safely and effectively under pressure without complacency and in line with H & S policy and risk assessments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and Asset Management Team and wider stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication and judgement so that operational issues are addressed in a professional manner.
- Team player, capable of working both collaboratively and independently.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills accepting ownership for delivery and accountability for results.
- Committed to the company values
Full clean driving licence.
Hold a relevant electrical trade apprenticeship and appropriate trade courses, certificates, and examinations.