Maintenance Electrician | County Limerick
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join a leading manufacturer and distributor based in County Limerick
The position will require you to provide electrical support to the production facility and perform various maintenance tasks. Along with other members of the maintenance team you will be responsible for implementing preventative maintenance programmes and continuous process improvement programmes, as well as trouble shooting issues to ensure production has minimum downtime.
- First response for all electrical breakdowns on-site
- Wiring, installation, and commissioning on equipment
- Equipment fault finding and trouble shooting
- Ability to analyse and establish main dominant causes of equipment failures and provide solutions to resolve them.
- Ensure all maintenance checklists are updated on a regular basis
- Carry out PM tasks according to Maintenance department planned schedule.
- Carry out equipment modifications where necessary.
- Mentor production personnel, providing technical advice and support in order to achieve maximum machine performance
- Promote safe work practices
- Spare parts identification
- Liaise with production staff in order to improve line yield and overall quality of products
The Ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years' experience in a similar role in a manufacturing setting
- Trades Qualified Electrical with strong Mechanical knowledge
- Proven ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve pre-set goals Availability to work shift pattern
The position will be working across three shifts - Monday to Friday as well as some Saturdays
For a confidential discussion and to review the full Job Description contact
Kerry on 086 044 3981