North of Cork City
Days/Evenings Shift Perm
FRS and I are delighted to be supporting Our client, an established large multinational facility (Not Meat), based in north cork, to find a maintenance electrician to join their lovely team. You would be joining a large maintenance department, who know what they are doing, and I know they will help you get settled in the first few days.
This company has not being negatively affected by covid and also has Strong H+S procedures in place around covid and staff safety is a priority.
You will be a qualified electrician , who has a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a maintenance electrician in a factory environment.
The role will be very diverse and interesting, this company exports to a diverse market and are positioned well to be a good choice if job security and work life balance are important to you.
What you will need?
- Qualified time served Electrician with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in an industrial environment
- Analytical capacity to identify and address technical issues/opportunities which can impact upon production and quality
- Experienced and familiar with Siemens and /or Allen Bradley PLC controlled automation in a continuous process or production environment.
- Experience of three phase motors
- Experience of 440 v and control 12/24/110v Distribution systems
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs
- Able to read electrical drawings.
The below are a list of some of the things you will need to be familiar with:
- Carry out the execution of the preventive maintenance programme
- Providing maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records.
- Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting
- Closely monitor line and machine performance and intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
- Update the maintenance management system (CMMS), records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out
- Troubleshooting using PLC Programme
- Responsible for completion of your planned work, shifts daily input of all works onto CMMS, parts booked out of stores and control of breakdowns
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
- "This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Richard O'Sullivan (Recruiter) on 086 1852327 between 9 am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
- "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.