Location: Cavan/Longford Commutable
You will work as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all the equipment on the site is maintained to the highest standard providing maximum efficiency to meet operational demands.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out engineering work in a safe manner whilst adhering to site procedures.
* Focusing on critical plant and addressing root causes of repetitive failures.
* Providing changeover/breakdown support for the production floor.
* Working as part of the maintenance on-call system.
* Communicating effectively with the engineering team.
* Developing diversity of skills and knowledge of all plant.
* Arranging and utilising machine outages to complete preventative and corrective/improvement maintenance.
* Undertaking areas of specialism or expertise as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
Is this you?
The successful candidate must be pro-active and be a strong team player with good problem-solving skills. He/she will also be systematic, logical and be able to prioritise work to make effective decisions. The person appointed will be required to do shift work, cover call-outs and weekend cover.
Experience and Education: An electrical qualification is required and relevant experience within a manufacturing operation would be an advantage.