Reporting to: Site Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
- To manage the full electrical works & trouble shooting of the site and equipment.
- Lead the site preventative electrical programme & manage scheduling.
- Carry out work orders in a timely and safe manner while maintaining adherence & full compliance with company procedures
- Responsibility to upload all job details onto a hand held mobile field technology device on completion.
- The ability to test, inspect and certificate your own installations.
- Responsibility for explaining system procedures to site management
- Develop in-depth working knowledge of all site electrical equipment
- Complete all work order form & paperwork in full
- Follow all Health and Safety Rules and Regulations in the Site.
- To complete training and review of SOPs on compliance
- A high level of competency in electrical work / electrical engineering, with a minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience of machines & process equipment, controls & automation.
- Experience in electrical & mechanical installations & maintenance.
- Can demonstrate good communication, both written & oral skills which meet the requirements of the job in full.
- Good mental ability to logically follow a line of thought for problem solving
- Holds a full driving licence.
- Ability to work on their own initiative, with minimum supervision, as well as part of a team.
- Has a flexible approach to working hours (shift work, overtime and on call).
(We reserve the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Advantage but not essential
- Supervisory or Apprentice development experience
There has never been a better time to join the Dawn Meats team & we look forward to your application.