Maintenance Electrician / Fitter
We are seeking a Maintenance Electrician / Fitter for a Cork based waste recycling centre.
The successful candidate will be trade qualified with at least 2 years electrical/mechanical experience.
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical and control faults.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are always carried out swiftly and safely.
- Mechanical repairs, servicing and good maintenance of machinery and conveyors.
- Electrical repairs and servicing machinery and conveyors.
- Follow the preventative maintenance schedule
- Maintain adequate machinery spares.
- Ensure that all servicing and maintenance throughout the site is done in an efficient,
- Trade qualified maintenance electrician / Fitter or a combination of experience and/or education.
- 3 Phase motor and inverter experience an advantage but not essential
- Electrical installation of new plant and machinery
The position will be a day shift Monday to Friday, but some on-call duty is required as the plant operates 24/7 basic. The successful candidate will ideally be living close to the plant which is based in the south-side of the city in the Togher area.
Renumeration will be competitive plus additional call out bonus for out of hours.
Please apply through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for further details.