Are you looking for your next maintenance electrician job in the Northwest?
Do you enjoy being part of maintenance teams who deliver crucial support to operations in production environments?
Do you pride yourself on working in such a way that always keeps safety, quality and output to the fore?
Then this is the job for you
YOUR NEW COMPANY
My client is an innovative, multipurpose agri business with divisions spanning Agri Ingredients, Consumer Foods, Sports Nutritional supplements & Animal Nutrition etc
The company boasts an award-winning portfolio of regional, national and international consumer foods brands that it exports to over 40 countries across the globe, has a turnover that exceeds €300 m and employs over 500 people so you'd be joining a real Irish success story that continues to go from strength to strength!
Currently recruiting for a maintenance electrician for their Feed Mill in the Northwest
YOUR NEW JOB
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, as maintenance electrician some of the key elements of this role will include
* Deliver with the other Maintenance team members a reliable centred maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
* Maintain accurate maintenance data and close out assigned work using the CMMS.
* Install new electrical circuits containment and take part in commissioning process.
* Repair and replace electrical equipment.
* Responsible for electrical inventory
* Install maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation equipment and related devices
* Periodic testing of electrical circuits
* Participate in the onsite lean initiatives
* Being available for callout in breakdown situations
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will hold a relevant Craft Apprenticeship or equivalent and some mechanical knowledge and experience in working with pneumatics and hydraulics with a good knowledge of repair and fault finding.
Knowledge of PLC controls is an advantage as is previous experience within a high-volume food manufacturing environment an advantage and ideally you will have prior experience using a CMMS
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS MAINTENANCE FITTER JOB
There is a competitive salary of circa €43k + company pension plan (6% employee-6% employer) and you'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and expanding company with a number of different divisions that you can grow your career within. The plant is in high production from October to May and during this period this role is on call from Monday to Friday, and weekend cover required every 3rd weekend with a call out allowance and also an allowance per call out
Hours of work: 8am to 4pm, and 4pm to 12am working every third weekend.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then don't delay and apply today!