Role Location: Monaghan
Join this iconic food production facility in Monaghan and ensure the smooth running of all production lines.
Duties and responsibilities
· Assist in Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting on the production lines
· Electro-mechanical repairs ,packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
· Technical support for the plant facilities and services, including compressed air, refrigeration, motors, pumps and steam.
· Input to and carry out Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Routines
· Support Production Team in achieving targets
· Closely monitor line and machine performance
· Intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
· Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
· To be observant & work off your own initiative when a fault is detected & to take action based on your best judgement on whether to effect immediate repair or not
· To keep clean any areas in which you are working , including any transit areas to and from the workshop, including the workshop and stores
· Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies
The ideal candidate will have a trades qualification and a mechanical/electrical background. A knowledge of site mechanical and refrigeration systems will be highly regarded. You will have strong diagnostic/root cause analysis and participate as a team member in lean projects.