Machinery & Tractor Sales Executive (Agri)
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of (Agri Machinery & Tractor Sales Professional) on behalf of our client, a leading International Agri Machinery Distributor. Indeed, This is a full time permanent position. The ideal candidate will come from the Leinster region.
Indeed, we are looking for an experienced Agri tractor machinery sales professional with a proven track record in achieving sales targets while ensuring a positive customer experience. The successful candidate will be based between our clients HQ and on the road, calling to customers farms.
This role will report to the Country Manager.
- Manage end to end sales to customers within Leinster and surrounding counties
- Gain and maintain product knowledge of all machines and services offered
- Maintain knowledge on financing solutions
- Build customer relationships to ensure we maintain our strong reputation and loyal customer base
- Execute after sales care to customers including follow up, check ins, arranging servicing and repairs.
- Liaise with departments across the business to provide the best customer experience (Parts, Stores, Accounts, Workshop)
- Conduct field demonstrations
- Call out to customer farms during the sales process
- Report to management
- Correct Valuation of second hand machinery (trade ins)
- Advertise second hand machinery on various platforms
- 3-5 years in a similar sales role
- Strong technical product knowledge on farm machinery and machinery digital solutions / technology
- Good time management and communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to interpret reports and pricing data from suppliers
- Proven customer and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Ability to work extended hours during busy periods
- Experience with CRM
What's in it for you?
- Strong remuneration package
- Strong basic
- Company Vehicle (Van or Car)
- Phone and Laptop provided
Apply today by uploading your up-to-date CV
Please note, your application will be treated in strict confidence and we will never send your CV to a third party without your prior consent