Machine Operator- Shannon
My client, a large multi-national company based in Shannon is in need of Machine Operators to join their busy site.
The role requires an enthusiastic hard-working operative who is flexible and keen to join a busy industrial environment.
- Working with machinery on a line to process raw materials in a safe and effective manner
- Utilising all training to ensure that quality and targets are being met while following all health and safety requirements
- Measures and Monitors the quality of own work ensure that quality standards are being adhered to
- Maintains any machinery as needed to ensure that productivity is kept within the necessary range. (Training will be provided on all machinery)
- Manual Handling certificate
- Previous experience with lathes, grinding machinery desirable but not essential- what is more important is a candidate with a good attitude which will work well in a team environment
- Proficient in computer systems (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to safely lift up to 25kg
- Ability to be flexible in regards to working hours/ days
- Ability to meet KPI's set out by line manager (there are monthly bonuses is KPI's are met)
- Immediate availability
This is a promising opportunity for energetic and enthusiastic candidates. The site operates on a 4-cycle shift so the candidate must be available to work unsociable hours as needed. This is a part-time position which will also require periods of full time work as well. All training needed to be successful in this role is provided by the employer.
If you feel that you fit these requirements please apply today with your CV. If you have any further questions you can also contact Rachael Taylor in the Limerick Office of FRS Recruitment on 061 207 900.