Machine Operator - Kells Co. Meath
I'm currently recruiting for a Machine Operator to join a busy team in Co. Meath.
Our well established Client is looking for experienced Machine Operator to join their team. Training will be provided for successful candidates. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Follow production and process performing tests and checking product routinely in accordance with established safety procedures and standard operating procedures
- Report any malfunctions or abnormalities and make minor adjustments
- Attending all mandatory and required safety training.
- Ensures product is manufactured to specification set by manufacturer
- Supports in-process problem solving during production
- Support safety, quality, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Load raw material into machine, determine and control the machine cycle varying and modifying as necessary, and unloads finished product.
- Working in busy environment
- Maintain high quality of production
- Inspecting product for faults and report them accordingly
- Ability to communicate effectively with management
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Previous machine operator experience desirable
- IT Skills preferable
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Salary: €27,000 - €30,000 plus production bonus (Monday to Friday, rotating shifts)
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below.