Machine Learning - Senior R&D Engineer
* Your role as a senior R&D engineer is to design, develop and implement innovative computer vision and machine learning algorithms to address practical problems of intelligent cameras.
* You will participate in the complete product/technology development cycle, owning the algorithms and the proof of concept demonstrators.
* Whenever needed, provide support to the integration, marketing and sales teams with various documentation and demos on PCs, mobile phones and/or other embedded platforms.
Essential experience is as follows:
* BS in computer science, electronic engineering or mathematics
* 5+ years experience in developing computer vision and machine learning algorithms
* Experience with machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano
* Good C programming experience (C, C++, Visual Studio)
* Initiative, dedication, thoroughness, fast learning, ability to work under pressure
* Demonstrated ability in the complete algorithm/product development cycle
* Excellent technical and conversational English skills
* Availability to travel when necessary
Below skills are optional:
* Experience in leading engineering teams
* MSc / PhD in mathematics, machine learning, image or signal processing
* Experience in writing portable code optimized for low memory and execution time requirements
* Experience with programming for Android, iOS, Linux and Mac OS
* Familiarity with ARM architecture and embedded systems (mobile phones, development boards)
* Experience with high-performance computing architectures, such as FPGAs, GPUs and DSPs
* Experience or knowledge in image processing (algorithms, image formats, digital camera architecture and functionality)
Are you an experienced Machine Learning - Senior R&D Engineer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Embedded Software Engineer role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.