Machine Learning Engineer - Automotive Tech
You will join a high-performing team using cutting-edge technologies and Machine Learning techniques to process, creatively analyse and model large volumes of complex data.
- Develop innovative state-of-the-art ML/AI systems in the team.
- Work in an agile development manner and champion a data-driven culture.
- Degree in a relevant field with at least 2 years of relevant industry experience in the development of AI/ML technologies
- Experience with machine learning techniques, e.g. classification or regression.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, caret, dask (or similar).