M & E Engineer
A well established Midlands based Consultancy firm are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Engineer. This is a full time, permanent position with long term career progression for the right candidate.
If you have experience as a consulting Mechanical&Electrical Engineer and you are seeking a career in the Midlands then this role could be for you.
- Collaborating with other design team members to Design Mechanical and Electrical Engineering services for a range of public works buildings including schools, Arts centres, Libraries and community centres.
- Upskilling in Revit Software to achieve BIM Level 2 qualifications
- Attendance at site meetings with other design team members
- Meeting with clients & maintaining relationships
- Meeting with Industrial and Manufacturing business owners with a view to developing new business in process Engineering
- Contributing and potentially leading the growth of the M&E team
- The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience as a practising consulting Enginner
- A good range of Mechanical and Electrical design skills
- Experience of Irish Public works building contracts and preferably experience on school building projects but not compulsory
- Strong IT skills and be competent at AutoCAD software
- Some experience with Revit would be beneficial
- We are seeking a candidate who would like to join a vibrant team with a view to a long-term career in an excellent setting for a good quality of life
Send your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069