Logistics Specialist- Dublin
My client a global logistics giant, due to constant growth and expansion is seeking a Logistics Specialist to join their well-established team in the North Dublin area.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for co-ordinating the shipping of samples, bulk drug substance, drug product & finished products from internal and external manufacturing sites to primary distribution centers. Another key component will be management of internal relationships, including cross-functional departments to ensure business success.
The key responsibilities for the Logistics Specialist in this role include:
* Coordination and execution of Drug Substance, Drug Product, Finished Product shipments &samples across our Global Network
* Responsible for aspects of the Good Practice compliance requirement which will include ownership of quality records within our Quality Management System
* Creation of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and non-GMP documentation including SOPs and shipping documentation across Global Logistics
* Fully compliant with internal SOP's and standards
* Participate in projects for continuous improvement related to Global Logistics and Supply Chain
* Coordinate & introduce new shipping lanes for new and existing products from commercial launch and clinical to commercial activities
* Maintain regular and proactive communication with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient execution of schedules
* Identify process improvements within the function and drive the initiative forward to implementation
The requirements for the desired Logistics Specialist include but are not limited to:
* Previous experience in a Logistics coordination role- preferably Pharma
* Knowledge and understand of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) standards
* Strong problem-solving experience
* SAP Knowledge
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment today.