Logistics & Sales Coordinator (Laois)
Are you looking for a new role for 2021? FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of Logistics & Sales Co-ordinator based in Co. Laois Ireland. This is a full time permanent role.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7-10 years' experience of working in a manufacturing and or logistics environment with a good understanding of stock movement as well as dealing with customer orders and enquires working in a dynamic and fast paced office.
- Responsible for the sales order process within the company from receipt of order through to dispatch and payment. Ensure internal compliance with the process.
- Work closely alongside the Operations Manager and their manufacturing team.
- Organise transport and logistics for all sales leaving the company. Liaise with 3rd party transport companies and customers around the shipping of products.
- Responsible for compliance around exports for customs and duty and keeping up to date with Brexit requirements for UK based customers.
- Use of a CRM system to manage and track communications with customers.
- Generate sales invoices and statements on SAGE and manage Debtors Ledger.
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting around orders, sales, debtors etc.
- Ensure relevant paperwork and key information is available for all products being dispatched.
- Assist the Financial Controller and Operations Manager as part of the stock management process within the company.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of logistics around exports and dealing with transport companies.
- Knowledge of stock control and administration/invoicing of same within a manufacturing company
- Proficient computer literacy in Excel, Word, and e-mail.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very effective organisational skills as role requires an element of paperwork around the dispatch of products.
- Ideally specific experience with the accounting package SAGE.
- A calm and confident individual with the ability to multi-task
- Salary €35k-€40k
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process