Logistics Project Manager- North Dublin
My client, a Global Distribution Organization is growing its customs department and is in need of a Logistics Project Manager to join their fast paced and dynamic site in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Logistics Project Manager who is looking for a role in which they can utilize their experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Project Management and grow on their career. This company has excellent benefits and opportunities for progression.
Based on-site at the customer's location, this position is responsible for leading cross functional projects across multiple teams (Order management, Compliance, Transport, Supply Chain), multiple vendors and multiple business units globally.
The duties for the Logistics Project Manager include but are not limited to:
- Create and manage plans based on business requirements
- Present project status reports to major stakeholders and internal teams
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s)
- Lead the project team and provide all the required support
- Be able to proactively escalate risks / delays associated to a project
- Support the implementation of the company's' culture within the team
- Review & amend the processes and procedures where required
- Develop "best practice" methodology internal and external systems
- Other duties as required
The requirements for the desired Logistics Project Manager include:
- 3+ years experience in a similar Logistics or Supply Chain project management role
- Previous experience in managing cross functional projects
- Effective communication skills & negotiations
- Ability to define, develop & document business processes and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self starter and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Projects, VISIO or any other Project tools
- Knowledge of Google Software Systems desirable
- Six Sigma certification or PMI is desirable
- Willingness to travel (30% of the time)
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.