Logistics Planning Coordinator Cork
My Client, a well established manufacturing company provider based in Cork city, is in need of a Logistics Planning Coordinator to assist in their busy logistics department on a temporary ongoing contract.
The desirable Planning Coordinator will be able to assist in providing support in all aspects of the logistics/stores processes including:
- Create manufacturing jobs in line with production plan in a timely & efficient manner
- Print all manufacturing product labels & carry out necessary checks to ensure labels are correct.
- Ensure production plan, related jobs & labels are available to production in a timely manner
- Alert appropriate personnel regarding raw material shorts
- Maintain sufficient levels of label stock & place purchase orders for same
- Ensure label printers are in good working order & alert relevant personnel if not.
- Liaising between all relevant departments to ensure that all supplies and materials are available for projects as needed.
- Strong IT skills to be able to use the software necessary for the role
- Ensure all paperwork and reports are up to date to ensure the accuracy of the stock and logistics process
- Previous experience in a similar logistics/stores role will be necessary
- Strong communication skills and ability to work will within a team
- Flexibility depending on business needs would be desirable.
This is a temporary ongoing contract with a strong chance of extension for the right candidate. If you feel that you fit these qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Taylor of the Limerick office of FRS Recruitment.