We are currently recruiting a Logistics Operative for our Client in the Dublin 18 Area. This is a Full Time Permanent Role with an Immediate Start. Salary €22,000 to €23,000 (DOE).
As a Technical Operative, you will be responsible for the screening, testing and polishing of Fixed Line, Portable and TV units.
Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:
- TV, Fixed Line and Portable Device testing and fault verification
- TV Device polishing and prepping for repack process
- Reporting - Month end reporting on faulty devices for return to supplier
- Productivity - Achieve personal & department production KPI targets.
- Documentation: -Completed to required standards.
- Customer Satisfaction: - Completing workload to the required standard and return within the designated period.
- Product performance and technical feedback for customer review upon necessity
- Returns warehouse layout and maintenance
- Monitoring of testing/buffing material stock levels
- Health and Safety: - working within required work practices and adhering to company health and safety policies.
- Quality: - operate to required company standards.
- General Duties; - assisting in returns dept. maintenance to ensure a clean and healthy environment.
Ideally you have been educated to certificate or diploma standard in a technical related discipline, experience in a similar role desirable (training will be provided) and you will ideally you possess the following attributes:
- High level of initiative, along with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent concentration and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, flexible and dependable.
- Detail oriented, pro-active and self motivated with excellent follow through.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Can-do, will do attitude.
- Team player.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Admin Skills
Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm
If interested in this role please apply with your C.V. or Call 086 076 0874 to discuss further.